Minerale Vintage Wash Linen
The Minerale pure linen vintage wash stitched quilt is from the family of Minerale vintage wash sheeting. It is the outcome of an artisanal process which achieves a lovely powdery matte hand dyed finish; it relaxes the fibres to produce a soft handle and highlights the subtle minerale tone colour palette that is a signature of Bedouin Societe.
The quilts are designed to be suitable as a transeasonal item or decorative bed ocver. They are filled with a lightweight cotton inner fill.
Made from premium European long staple yarns sourced from France and using the highest quality low impact dyes. Each quilt is made with high end construction and finishing techniques to achieve a premium product.
165gsm premium european long staple flax yarn
LEAD TIMES ON BEDOUIN SOCIETE PRODUCTS CAN VARY - PLEASE GET IN TOUCH FOR AN ESTIMATE ON THIS PRODUCT. PLEASE CONTACT THE STORE ON (07) 4053 3152
• Although pre-washed, it is recommended to wash separately before use
• Wash light colours separate from dark
• Do not dry clean
• Line dry is recommended, if you choose to tumble dry do so on a low heat
• Tumble dry can reduce the life span of your linen
• Our linens are all about the relaxed look so no need to iron, just fold after drying
• If ironing use warm to hot setting with steam only
Dimensions: 230cm x 250cm Queen
Shade variation occurs between dye lots and is inherent in the dyeing process, the variance can vary approximately 10% +/-. As a result of this, linens dyed today will vary slightly to linens dyed in the same colour tomorrow.